set up session rounds and selectable sessions
Go to Programme-> Tab Programme
- Click Add Session Round
- Give it a name, fi Workshops Round 1
- Enter beginning and end time
- Add a tag if you are using this feature in the app (see help article Tags for more info)
- When this round is mandatory for everyone select Mandatory attendance
Note: Participants will not be able to plan meetings with eachother during the time of this round.
- Sorting Order when there are different parallel session rounds at the same time (rounds not sessions) you can put them in a specific order.
- Display category If this round is part of an alternative programme running along side the regular programme enter the alternative programme name (see help article Alternatief programma for more information)
- Click Create
Add sessions/workshops to a session round:
- Go back to Programme -> Tab Programme
- Find the session round and click
- Enter the available information (see help article Programma inrichten for more information on all the input fields)
- Optional: With Type the session can be changed to speed date session (see help article Speeddate for more info)
- At Round you’ll find the round under wchic you placed this session. Change if needed.
Note When you move a session to another session round, the exact time needs to bee manually adjusted
You will recognise a session with diffferent begin and end time then the round under which it is placed in the Programme overview eby an exclamation mark
- Click Create
- Repeat for more sessions